There are a lot of types, designs and styles of bras available in the market. With a lot of bras to choose from, it’s difficult to determine what you should keep in your closet and which you should buy. Different styles of bras suits different kinds of clothing. With this in mind, you should consider which type of clothes you have in your closet before buying.
Here is the list of essential bra styles that you should have in your closet.
- If you tend to wear t-shirt everyday, you must have a t-shirt bra in your closet.
- The seamless t shirt bras are almost invisible when worn under a shirt. It hides the bulges and smoothen the lines that is seen in an ordinary bra
Soft Cup Bra
- Soft cup bras are bras that rely on its underband for support.
- It is very comfortable to wear, and can be worn all day, even when you are sleeping.
- Soft cup bras are much cheaper than underwire bras.
- This is a must-have bra for sporty and active women.
- Sports bra provides additional support especially during extensive physical activities. It also reduces the discomfort during their movement.
- Most sports bra are made with fabrics that helps to reduce moisture, and to make the skin breath more.
- Underwire bras are lined with thin wires underneath,
- It helps to elevate to the breast more, and gives it a push up. It can also be padded to enhance the way you look.
- Convertible bras have a detachable bra than can be worn and styled anyway you want.
- It is an all in one bra, and can be used with any style of clothes that you have.
- Strapless bra is a versatile bra that can be worn with any type of tops and dresses.
- Some strapless bra comes with detachable straps that you can wear in any style.
- Minimizer bras help to tone down the size of the breast.
- If you tend to wear buttoned shirts and blouses, or fitted shirts, a minimizer bra is a must-have for you.
Full Coverage Bra
- They are comfortable bras that can be worn with any type of clothes, and can be worn almost everyday.
- It helps to distribute the flesh in the area around the chest.
These are some of the common bra types that need to be in your closet. Always consider the type of clothes that you always wear to determine which type of bra should you always have available. Another tip is, always consider the color of the bra you are using, as well as its size so that you will be comfortable whenever you wear one.