Fashion is a general term for a popular style or practice, especially in clothing, footwear, accessories, makeup, body piercing or furniture. “Fashion” refers to a distinctive; however, often-habitual trend in a look and dress up of a person, as well as prevailing styles in behavior. “Fashion” usually is the newest creations made by designers and are bought by only a few numbers of people.
How To Dress:
If your favorite pair of pants is in the laundry, how long does it take you to find a pair of pants appropriate for the activity that you’re planning to do. Moreover can you wear it with a comfortable, appropriate, and attractive top and look good enough to feel highly confident?
Steps For Dressing
Choose one or two outfits that will make you feel good about yourself or for anything you are going to do.
At least have an idea of what you are looking for… Have a fashionable and articulate friend with you who will help you decide.
Keep doing this. You’ll need to buy clothes again, sooner than you think. You’ve got to get in the habit of paying attention to how your clothes feel and look and what’s in style, buy the clothes that look good.
TIPS – 1
You need to go to stores that have the variety of clothes you want to buy. If you’re not sure, look at the other shoppers in the store. Do you like the way they are dressed? You should be sure and confident while shopping. The right kind of store has a couple of characteristics. It has fashionable clothes, in a variety of sizes. It is well lit. It is in a price range that you can afford, although you may not be happy about it.
How to Dress in a Popular Ways:
- Buy a few magazines and look through them for popular trends that you like.
- Before you go shopping at the mall, go to outlet malls and second hand shops to score something that your budget will love.
- Don’t over-accessorize, show off your natural beauty.
- Look for hair trends in your magazines. If you love one of the hair ‘dos and it suits your face, you can get a haircut!
- Own at least one cool hat and a bunch of headbands.
- Make sure you don’t copy everything from your magazines
TIPS – 2
You should try not to wear the same clothes every year. You should update your wardrobe at least once a year. Once try recycling and renewing your old clothes. The holes in jeans or cutoffs are a cute style as long as it is done correctly and not over excessive.
How to Dress Differently
You should have fun being unique. Stand out from the crowd! Have fun with your clothes and show people what you’ve got!
- Wear mismatched things
- Wear one pants leg short and one long.
- Wear mismatched leg arm warmers.
- Mismatched over-the-knee socks work quite well.
- Wear old-fashioned clothes or clothes for the opposite gender.
- Wear old-fashioned or elaborate hairstyles.
- If you’re a girl, wear a cool tie.
- Wear a dog collar.
TIPS – 3
If anyone comments meanly on your look, just tell them it’s a fashion statement, especially if you’re having a bad hair day.
Don’t be scared especially if anyone who does not like the way you dress does not really matter in life.