Wedding is one of the most special days in any woman’s life, as it is filled with many big moments from celebrations to emotional toasts from family and friends. But in middle of all these cheerful activities, every eye is on the bride, so it is quite obvious that every bride should look and feel her best on the big day.
To ensure that you look perfect from head to toe on your wedding day, it is important to begin early preparations so that no chances are left for any mistake. Here are few tips to help you look absolutely gorgeous on the day you’ve been waiting for so long.
Perfect Wedding Dress For Your Body Type
Wedding dress must be according to your body type, as it can ruin your special day if it doesn’t suit your body type. Don’t stress, here are few ideas to choose the perfect bridal dress that flatters your figure.
1. Pear-shaped body
Women with such body type must prefer A-shaped dress, as it highlights the narrowness of midsection and diverting attention from the hips and thighs. Moreover, a spaghetti-strap bodice or V neckline will enhance grace of the upper body.
2. For busty body type
A dress with a scoop neckline looks good on such body type. It will put all attention towards your face without showing too much cleavage. However, if you want to wear strapless gown then select a gown with slight dip along the neckline, making you look slimmer.
3. For plus-sized women
A fine empire-waist dress will make you look slimmer. It is much like A-shaped dress, but make sure its seam begins from the waist, making you appear thin without focusing on body fats. But it shouldn’t be loose or you’ll look more bulky.
4. For tall women
To highlight longer body portions, go for a simple silhouette dress with low waistline and floor-weeping hem. It will emphasize on your natural body shape.
5. Straight-lined body
These body types sadly lack natural body curves, but don’t worry because your dress can do that for you. Get a dress that will create curves where you don’t have them. Try a sheath dress in a wispy charm use that’s cut on the bias, giving you curvy silhouette effortlessly.
6. Hour-glass body
You’re naturally blessed if you have this body type. Go for body-hugging gowns to flaunt your natural curves and make other women jealous.
Read complete guide to know your body type here: http://www.youbeauty.com/body-fitness/body-shape-guide
Some good websites to buy wedding dress for your style:
Jewelry to Match Your Dress
Diamond jewelry adds grace to any attire, but select wisely because it can also ruin the entire get up if mismatched. We agree that you’re going to get a sparkling diamond ring to flaunt on your finger, but a perfect necklace will definitely upgrade your look if matches neckline of your wedding dress.
- V-neck: Go for drop necklace and a neck piece that ends just above the neckline.
- Halter neck: A triangular neck piece with a pointy end is best for this neckline
- Strapless dress: Larger necklace or rounded necklace looks good with this type of dress
- One-shoulder dress: It’s better to not wear any necklace with this dress. Instead go for big earrings with such dress.
Makeup and Hairstyle to Enhance Your Wedding Look
Even though wedding makeup is usually very simple and neutral, it’s one of the hardest makeup looks to create, since it has to be perfect for your big day. Follow the simple tips to look your best:
- Don’t overdo, as it will make your face look too much powdery and cakey
- Try highlighting best features of your face, for instance enhance your eyes will elegant eye makeup.
- Keep it simple and make sure your foundation and concealer are according to your skin tone.
- Likewise, keep your hairstyle simple yet attractive. It must be done as per your face cut so that it suits your complete look.
Shoes That Go Well With Your Dress
Even if you’re wearing a long gown on your wedding, but that doesn’t mean you could neglect shoes. Footwear is equally important for your look as the jewelry. But make sure shoes don’t hurt you and are not uncomfortable. Although, best looking high-heel is better option, but never compromise with comfort of a shoe. This is because you’ve to wear it the whole day and discomfort must not ruin the glow of your face.
Here are few quick tips to select matching wedding shoes:
- If you are going to wear a laced-dress, then select shoes with somewhat laced pattern on them. This will give more coordinated look to your dress and footwear.
- Go for slight golden tinge, if your dress also has similar design.
- Don’t go for very high-heels if you’re not comfortable wearing them.
Buy here: http://www.davidsbridal.com/Browse_shoes-all-shoes
Finally, Complete the Look with a Perfect Clutch
Well, accessorizing is always important whether you are dressing casually or for the most special day of your life. Small clutch purses are cute and very useful wedding accessory. But, when searching for the perfect wedding clutch purses there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Make sure the color and design of the purse matches the wedding dress and theme.
- It should be small enough to be viewed as an accessory and spacious enough to hold important essentials.
- It must be easy to manage; otherwise you’ll be busy handling it the entire day.
Buy here: http://www1.macys.com/shop/handbags-accessories/clutches-evening-bags?id=27691